In this section:
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area
Double Glazing – Practical Home Improvement – Maidstone, Canterbury, Chatham, Gillingham
Double glazing is often thought of as quite a modern innovative subject at the top of a list of home improvements that are practical and attractive. However many older homes are replacing their existing windows with UPVC double glazed windows wherever possible. This is as a result of the realisation amongst many people of the versatility and multi-functional qualities of double glazing
Double Glazing to Protect Listed Buildings- Maidstone,Canterbury, Chatham, Gillingham,
The upkeep of many listed buildings around counties such as Kent is expensive especially as they need to be kept at a certain temperature in order to protect the valuable items within like priceless paintings or woven wall hangings, famous pieces of writing, antique furniture and pieces of cloth or historic clothing. These precious items are vulnerable to temperature change and the effects of condensation or damp. In an effort to stem this and prevent any damage to irreplaceable artefacts there have been moves to install UPVC double glazed replacement windows from reputable companies like Essex Trade Windows in these properties.
Double Glazing Preserving our Heritage – Maidstone, Canterbury, Chatham, Gillingham,
English Heritage holds the belief that the replacing of badly worn and crumbling windows of listed properties by good quality double glazing will help protect the precious contents of these historic houses. A spokesman for English Heritage says “Our experience is that for existing windows, repairs and the introduction of draft proofing and good quality secondary glazing systems significantly improves their performance.”Essex Trade Windowscan deliver any style of double glazing replacement windows to the highest standard.
It is possible nowadays to produce double glazed windowsthat are virtually indistinguishable from the originals. Experts agree that period houses need to be lived in and heated if they and their contents are to survive.
Kent – Garden of England – Maidstone, Canterbury, Chatham, Gillingham,
Kent is popularly known as ‘the garden of England’ as it was a favourite of Henry V111 who was responsible for the proliferation of orchards in the area over 400 years ago. Research has shown that visitors to the heart of Kent consistently list the gardens along with the many historic buildings and stately homes as the main reason for their visit. Historic buildings and castles abound in Kent some of which are owned by the National Trust who maintain these historic jewels to their original standard wherever possible.
Kent – Maidstone Attractions
There are within the county of Kent some attractive and thriving towns such as Maidstone which sits amongst peaceful surroundings of orchards and hop gardens. Maidstone is on the river Medway and has always been a busy shopping area and tourist attraction. Amongst the many great things to do and see in Maidstone is the Maidstone Museum & Bentlif Art Gallery containing fascinating relics such as the ancient remains of Iguanodon – Maidstone’s oldest resident. You can also seek fossils under your feet at the new Earth Heritage Gallery. Visitors to Maidstone can take in the delights of the views while strolling along the Maidstone Millennium River Park, a stretch of the river Medway providing many interesting sights along the way.
Kent – Canterbury City, Countryside & Coast
Canterbury has a magnificent blend of city, countryside and Coast and is filled to the brim with cultural and historic buildings. Canterbury Cathedral is a well known focal point of Canterbury and is accompanied by many other features and events such as river tours, museums, walking tours, water sports. There is so much going on in Canterbury that it is wise to purchase an attractions passport to save money.
Kent – Chatham & Gillingham – Cannons at Fort Amherst
Chatham houses Britain’s largest Napoleonic fortress. Fort Amherst in Chatham has a 300 year history, an intricate network of underground passages. This twenty acre ancient monument has been carefully restored and the numerous cannon placements are imposing against the rich parkland. The fact that the dockyard was located in Gillingham means that the town played an active part in Chatham’s defences incorporating an area named ‘the great lines’ or ‘great lines of defence’ as it was earlier known. 18th century excavations in the Chatham and Gillingham area revealed many Anglo Saxon burials and also bones thought to be those of Hadrian’s elephants.