Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
As manufacturers of high quality, energy rated double glazing systems,Essex Trade Windows Ltd, have a finger on the pulse awareness of emerging technologies and new products within the industry. We have noticed a marked increase in the level of customer demand for one particular window style solution, and have reacted accordingly. Multi-pane energy efficient windows are incredibly popular in areas of Essex such as Ipswich, Thetford, Newmarket and Billericay, and Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Essex Trade Windows give authenticity and versatility.
Many homeowners in and around Essex as well as Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire and Oxfordshire, prefer the distinctive look of Georgian bars on their multi-pane windows. The unique design of Astragal Georgian Bars from Essex Trade Windows Ltd, enables swift installation of window systems by both tradesman and the DIY enthusiast. Many homeowners are finding that this stunning home enhancement not only looks smart and dynamic, but has none of the usual problems associated with multi-pane bars. These issues can include degradation due to extremes of temperature, warp-age, and damage or removal by clumsy window cleaners!
Fully Sculptured UPVC Window Systems, Astragal Georgian Bars for Multi-Pane Energy Rated Windows, Essex
Astragal Georgian bars from Essex Trade Windows Ltd, are not applied with messy glue or double sided tape, and give an instant and trouble free design solution. They stay put until removal is desired or needed, and can be replaced in the event of window breakage etc. Practical and attractive they can be used on the inside or outside of any property for a striking visual impact.
These maintenance free Astragal Georgian bars are favoured all over the UK and particularly in conservation areas around Essex, where homes are required to adhere to certain traditional style guidelines. Impressive and long lasting, these Proud Standing Georgian Bars have been applied to properties in places like Thetford, Ipswich, Newmarket, Billericay, Braintree and Chelmsford. A truly versatile product, multi-pane Georgian bars allow you to decide which colour or finish you prefer. They are available in an excellent range of options including Black, Chartwell Green, White, Mahogany, Grey, Golden Oak, Cream Self colour, Irish Oak, Rosewood and Cream. We utilised this clever technology recently during the installation of 38 energy efficient, double glazed windows for an office block in Bishop Stortford.
Supply to Trade in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
We are proud to provide our high performance double glazing products to discerning customers in areas like Ipswich, Thetford and Newmarket. Our customers include many trade professionals such as double glazing installers, carpenters and building contractors who rely on our service. Competition is stiff within the industry, and customers demand the highest standards when it comes to reliability, a fast turnaround and an affordable price. A successful business is dependant on fulfilling customer need and exceeding expectation where possible. Here at Essex Trade Windows, we are committed to assisting in the development of your reputation as a skilled professional. Another positive outcome of using our service is great customer reviews and recommendations.
Market leading window and door products from Essex Trade Windows are extremely popular with tradespeople, as they out perform much of the competition. Our range of Optima products from Profile 22, includes the latest advanced systems such as the chic Flush Sash profile. Energy efficient and visually impressive, this selection sells itself in locations throughout Essex. Whether it’s for a classic period look or in a boldly contemporary setting this range is ideal and comes in a wide choice of frame colours.
Our GRP composite door collection can be tailored to suit every need, and will ensure returning custom. Your customers will benefit from high quality double glazed products at pocket friendly prices, and a fast and reliable service. Nationwide delivery and excellent after sales support are also a feature of our supply to trade service, keeping you and your customers happy!
Ipswich, East Anglia’s Premier Waterfront Town, Matthew Hopkins & the Witch Trials
According to some of the most popular review sites on the web, Ipswich, in the county of Suffolk, is an ideal location to visit, with 166 attractions, all set amongst some of the most picturesque backgrounds imaginable. Ipswich is known as East Anglia’s premier waterfront town with numerous spectacular visitor attractions such as Christchurch Park. The park, which is made up of 70 acres of wooded areas, ponds, beautiful trees and rolling lawns, plays host to Christchurch Mansion, a grade 1 listed Tudor building. The mansion lies on the edge of Ipswich town centre and incorporates Colchester and Ipswich Museum Service, containing historic pottery, glass and art collections.
In the 1600’s Matthew Hopkins, known as the self styled ‘Witchfinder General’, made his presence felt in East Anglia areas like Ipswich. His witch hunts allowed him to make a small fortune, as he was paid by local parishes for ridding the place of witches, usually lonely old women with pet cats. The unfortunate women were tortured until they ‘confessed’ and thus their trials continued, with Hopkins being responsible for an estimated 100 executions across East Anglia.
Thetford Priory, Monasterial Remains Essex, Newmarket British Horse Racing Centre
The mysterious and sculptural remains of Thetford Priory, were the burial place of dukes and earls of Norfolk for 400 years. The Virgin Mary is said to have appeared miraculously, sealing the fortunes of the monastery, and her statue became a magnet for pilgrims. The priory was built by about 1114, and by 1540 had been dissolved and abandoned resulting in the eventual ruins.
The name Newmarket, is associated with thoroughbred horse racing, and is the largest racehorse training centre in Britain. It is also the home to most major British horse racing institutions, the biggest breeding centre in the UK and is a key world centre for horse health. There are over 3000 race horses in the town, and it is thought that one in three local jobs relate to horse racing. Newmarket, is the earliest known racing venue of post-classical times, and has been linked with horse racing since 1174.
Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket. Fully Sculptured UPVC Window Systems, Astragal Georgian Bars for Multi-Pane Energy Rated Windows, Essex. Ipswich, East Anglia’s Premier Waterfront Town, Matthew Hopkins & the Witch Trials. Thetford Priory, Monasterial Remains Essex, Newmarket British Horse Racing Centre.
Ipswich | Thetford | Newmarket | Chelmsford | Colchester | Braintree | Epping | Upminster | Basildon | Billericay | Brentwood | Southend | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Ipswich | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area