Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
The question of whether it is preferable to install UPVC double glazing or wooden frames has always been asked when replacement windows are needed or desired. The British Research Establishment [BRE] makes a thorough assessment of the environmental impact of certain practices within the building arena. Using different criteria and a system of ratings the BRE publishes its conclusions in the ‘Green Guide’. The section on windows states that:
“The main environmental impact of windows is through the heat lost through them…the main emphasis should be to choose a window which will reduce operational energy usage”
Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge.
Considerations looked at in the compilation of this completely independent double glazing guide include factors such as human health, climate change, damage to the ozone layer and waste disposal. While some people promote the virtues of ‘natural’ materials and products as opposed to the use of UPVC double glazing it does not always follow that natural means environmentally friendly. In fact due to unscrupulous timber merchants, illegal deforestation is a major environmental problem.
Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge.
It is commonly assumed that UPVC cannot be recycled but this is a misconception. Due to the fact that UPVC is so long lasting and suitable for its intended purpose it seldom needs replacing so the question of recycling UPVC windows and doors used in the building trade is seldom raised. The exceptional durability of UPVC used for double glazedreplacement windows and doors by companies like Essex Trade Windowsmakes it a super eco-friendly product. Unwanted remnants from manufacturing processes are re- processed and re-used along with post consumer UPVC window and door profile.
Double Glazing – Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
We provide high performance double glazing products to customers in areas like Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow and Cambridge. We also offer supply to trade for all of our products, and supply many reputable installers, contractors and carpenters throughout Essex and Kent. It is a priority for tradesmen to foster good relationships with customers, and the best way to ensure this is to cater to their specific needs while delivering high quality products and excellent customer service. Although competition is stiff in many industries, putting customers first will guarantee that they return.
At Essex Trade Windows, we are dedicated to providing some of the most high performance double glazing products available on the market today. Our range includes attractive and functional solutions like Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars. They are a distinctive and elegant addition to any home, and are a favourite choice where a multi pane look is desired. They are perfect for use with thermally efficient window systems, and their installation is hassle free as they require no glue or double sided tape. Hard wearing and difficult to damage or knock off accidentally [even by window cleaners] they can be removed when needed.
Astragal bars are particularly preferred for homes in conservation areas, of which there are many in and around Essex. Authentic design, yet with state of the art modern security our window products represent the best of both worlds. Our GRP composite doors offer a bespoke solution in a practical long lasting package. They are available in a wide range of colours, door furniture and glass configurations to delight all tastes.
Bishops Stortford – Parks & Open Spaces
Despite its continued growth in population, Bishops Stortford has managed to retain over 90 acres of parks and open spaces and is determined not to lose its identity as a traditional market town. The exciting interactive Bishops Stortford Museum has many fascinating historical artefacts including a Roman skeleton named ‘Titus’. Bishops Stortford is gearing up for the 2012 Olympics by arranging several themed events including a local logo design competition.
Harlow – New Town
Harlow was designed as a ‘new town’ in 1947 by Sir Frederick Gibbered, the only town planner to live in the town he designed. Originally developed as a way of easing over crowding due to the bombings in post war London, Harlow was one of several towns intended to be self serving. Harlow has one of the largest network of cycle paths in the country as a result of many older roads becoming unused.
Cambridge – College City
The famous college city of Cambridge has something for everyone, majestic architecture, unique entertainment and a variety of shopping experiences. There are several well known yearly festivals such as the Cambridge folk festival and the Shakespeare season events along with processions, parades and outdoor shows. In Cambridge there is also no shortage of ghost walks in this reputedly haunted city at many places including a hospital, an airport and various colleges.
UPVC Double Glazed Replacement Windows, Green Conservation Glazing, Carbon Footprint. BRE Green Guide Environmentally Friendly, Operational Energy Loss. Illegal Deforestation, Parks & Open Spaces, New Town, Cycle Paths. College City, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge, Cambridgshire, Basildon, Brentwood, Billericay, Wickford, Canvey Island, South Benfleet, Rayleigh, Southend, Ingastone, Chelmsford, Ongar, Essex, Grays, Tilbury, Dartford Gravesend, Gillingham, Kent
Bishops Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Basildon | Brentwood | Southend | Chelmsford | Billericay | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Essex
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area