Double Glazing – Essex & Suffolk – Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Harwich
Double glazing is rated, identifying its level of energy efficiency. Good sound proofing is also a big advantage with UPVC double glazed windows and doors which is why it is used extensively in sound recording studios. Essex Trade Windows use A Rated Argon Gas filled Planitherm Total Plus in their double glazing products and are rated ‘A’ by the British Fenestration Rating Council [BRFC].
Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Essex & Suffolk – Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Harwich.
‘A’ rated UPVC double glazing can lead to a yearly saving of £253 on heating bills.
UPVC Double Glazing – Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Harwich.
Essex Trade Windows use Warm Edge Spacer Bars when manufacturing their UPVC double glazed replacement windows. These come in a selection of frame matching colours and are designed to maximise efficiency and lessen heat, cold or noise transference.
Supply to Trade, Essex & Suffolk – Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Harwich
We supply our high quality glazing products, to tradesmen all over Essex who are building a reputation among their customers. Customer demand needs to be met and is essential when running a successful business. Customer service is also important, making sure that products and services are delivered on time and within budget, with any issues swiftly dealt with. This ensures a high rate of customer return and recommendation throughout Essex and Suffolk.
It is also crucial for tradespeople to offer the latest, innovative and market leading products, so that customers know they are getting the best available. Using cheaper, inferior products may save some money in the short term, but will only harm your business and send people elsewhere. At Essex Trade Windows, we thoroughly research the products we offer for attractive, functional and high performance results.
Always popular is the Optima range from Profile 22, stunning and energy efficient, these glazing products are the top choice time and again. A recent addition to this selection is the advanced Flush sash profile with it’s chic, streamlined finish. Ideal for both contemporary and older type properties, and available in a large amount of colour options these stylish windows are hard to resist.
Installers and home improvement contractors know they can rely on us, which is why these tradespeople make up a high percentage of our clients. Whatever size of project, we can accommodate your needs, catering to builders, installers and DIY enthusiasts. Our costs are extremely competitive too, meaning you can pass savings on to your customers.
Chelmsford – City Status.
The first British public broadcast was made by Marconi in 1920 from Chelmsford and the performance by the Australian opera singer Nellie Melba was said to have been picked up as far away as Newfoundland. Chelmsford achieved City status as part of the Queen’s diamond jubilee celebrations in 2012. Only England was granted city status. Chelmsford believes that attributes such as a rapidly expanding university, Chelmsford Cathedral and Chelmsford City football club helped its cause.
Colchester – Native Oysters.
Chelmsford is Britain’s oldest recorded town with its history and beauty having equal appeal when drawing in visitors. Mersea Island is home to the famous ‘Colchester Native’ Oysters and the Dedham Vale location made famous as ‘Constable Country’ is an area of outstanding natural beauty. There is so much to see and do in and near Colchester such as a visit to the town of Maningtree, England’s smallest town. Colchester hosts several sightseeing tours and you can even book a unique ‘sightrunning’ tour which goes at a slow jog for all fitness levels!
Braintree – Wool & Silk.
Braintree was originally involved in the woollen industry based on the skills of Flemish immigrants in the 16th century. In the 19th century Samuel Courtauld then introduced Braintree to the silk business, with the opening of his factory providing a thriving local economy. Lots of fascinating facts and information can be found about these industries at the local museums such as Braintree District Museum. Famous ex-Braintree residents include alternative dance music group The Prodigy and actor Rupert Everett amongst others.
Ipswich, Suffolk – Renaissance Waterfront.
Ipswich has a vibrant mix of heritage, theatres, museums, cinema, the arts, bars restaurants and clubs. Also the Stunning Suffolk coastline is only minutes away from Ipswich, with scenic villages and picturesque landscapes. Ipswich offers medieval buildings alongside the waterfront which is undergoing an exciting renaissance seeing mills and warehouses being transformed into shops, bars and restaurants. Some of these gathering places look out to the Ipswich quayside where yachts and cruisers bob about on their moorings providing a wonderful sight, delighting young and old visitors to Ipswich alike.
Harwich, Suffolk – Maritime Treats.
A busy coastal town and international port, Harwich has a blue flag beach, putting it amongst the safest places to swim in Europe. The Harwich Maritime Museum is situated within one of the town’s disused lighthouses.
The Ha’penny Pier Visitor Centre in Harwich, housed in a Victorian pier ticket office, is a charming example of late 19th century architecture. The centre is a start point for free guided tours and is a popular observation point for Harwich tourists and maritime enthusiasts alike. There are battle re- enactments in Harwich throughout the summer, at the extremely impressive circular Redoubt Fort, built in 1808 at the time of the expected Napoleonic invasion.
UPVC Double Glazed Replacement Windows, Energy Efficient Warm Edge Spacer Bars, Planitherm Total Plus, Argon Gas Filled, BTFC ‘A’ Rated Conservation Glazing, Carbon Footprint. BRE Green Guide Environmentally Friendly Horizontal & Vertical Sliders. Opera University, Cathedral, Constable County, Wool & Silk Industry Victorian Pier, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Harwich, Basildon, Brentwood, Billericay, Wickford, Canvey Island, South Benfleet, Rayleigh, Southend, Ingastone, Ongar, Grays, Tilbury, Dartford Gravesend, Gillingham, Kent
Chelmsford | Colchester | Braintree | Ipswich | Harwich | Essex | Basildon | Brentwood | Southend | Billericay | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent |
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area