GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
GRP composite doors are incredibly strong as they are composed of glass reinforced plastic, which means they will not warp, swell or shrink during atmospheric changes. Swelling and shrinking means an ill fitting door and the consequent loss in thermal efficiency. The warping process would also weaken your door over the years, so GRP composite external doors are a longer lasting option.
GRP doors from Essex Trade Windows Ltd are available in several attractive colours apart from the traditional white, like black, red, green, blue, oak, darkwood, grey, cream and chartwell green, and are not only long lasting, but offer extraordinary strength against attacks from outside. They remain robust and in tact without denting or breaking in the event of entry attempts from burglars. These doors always look as good as the day they were installed in Ipswich, Colchester or Braintree, and will not fade, or become shabby looking. Low maintenance means a quick wipe over with a damp cloth will restore their pristine beauty.
UPVC Front & Back External Doors, Robust, Double Glazed Bi-Fold, Multi-Fold Doors, Essex.
Our UPVC front and back exterior doors come in a range of styles and colours to suit every taste, and when you buy from Essex Trade Windows, you know you are getting superior quality. Your thermally efficient UPVC doors will not only look amazing, but provide your home with warmth and security. Also available as French, sliding patio and bi-folding doors, they are constructed using renowned Profile 22’s 70mm sculptured suite, affording a high performance solution. Our PVCU doors are fitted with the extremely efficient Safeware 8 Locking system. This is a 5 point PAS 23 and PAS 24 rated locking system incorporating 3 hook bolts and 2 deadbolts. You can have extra peace of mind in the knowledge that this locking system exceeds most insurance company security requirements. Our French doors have a practical and secure, Safeware SL – fully deadlocking shootbolt system. All of our French doors are also fitted with slim line fully adjustable hinges.
Essex Trade Windows, have a range of bi-fold or multi-fold doors enabling you to give your home the ultimate make over without extensive rebuilding or upheaval. These stunning and versatile doors allow you to transform any living space, with a variety of opening options. Strong and robust double glazed multi-fold doors fill your home with light and when opened fully can bring your garden into the home, ideal for entertaining.
Supply to Trade & DIY Enthusiasts in Essex
We offer our fabulous range of composite doors as supply only along with most of our other products. If you are a tradesman or installer in Essex, trying to grow your business and boost your reputation, you won’t do better than using our service. The composite doors we supply are an extremely bespoke product. They come in a vast range of configurations, colours and sizes, and a variety of smart door furniture is also available.
Excellent double glazing products featuring innovations like Optima from Profile 22 can be found at Essex Trade Windows. We cater to domestic, trade and DIY customers who do not require our installation service.
It is crucial that skill is teamed with the highest performing products if you want to build trust and receive customer recommendations. We bring an excellent range of choices including windows, doors, composite doors, bi-fold, multi-fold or sliding doors, roofing systems, key free locks, Georgian bars, coloured frames and more. Choose from colours like Anthracite Grey, Chartwell Green, Wine Red, Gale Grey, Dark Red and Steel Blue, plus wood effect finishes in Mahogany, Mountain Pine, Oak and Walnut to name a few.
Our products have ‘Secure By Design’ status, and incorporate advanced state of the art locking systems for heightened security. Designed to be aesthetically pleasing as well as tough and long lasting, we believe in uncompromising quality. Our supply only service assures an exceptionally fast turnaround time, meaning you can offer a service which can be relied upon every time. We have many years experience in the industry and are able to advise on most aspects of double glazing.
Sutton Hoo Burial Sites, Ipswich, Britain’s Oldest Town, Colchester, Essex
Lying to the North East of Ipswich, near Woodbridge is an intriguing tourist attraction and historically outstanding area called Sutton Hoo. Two 6th and early 7th century cemeteries were uncovered, one containing an undisturbed ship burial. The find shed light on a period of time in English history which was on the margin between legend, myth and known documentation. The site has helped enormously in the understanding of the whole of the early Anglo-Saxon phase, and the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of East Anglia. The ancient burial mounds are an incredible, archaeologically important find, containing many treasures and artefacts. There is a local exhibition hall where visitors can view these astonishing items, more prominent pieces from the ship burial are on display at the British Museum. These include a suite of metalwork dress fittings in gold and jewels, a ceremonial helmet, shield and sword, a lyre and a large quantity of silver plate pieces from the Eastern Roman Empire.
Colchester is recorded as Britain’s oldest town, and was first mentioned by Roman writer Pliny the Elder in AD77. During the Late Iron Age and early Roman periods it was the major settlement in southern Britain, and excavations have unearthed some of the most awe inspiring artefacts from the Romano-British world. These pieces are held at Colchester Castle Museum and draw people from far and wide.
Vineyard & Museums, Gardens & Days Out, Sculpture Trail, Harlow Nr Braintree
Nestled in rural Essex, is a treat for connoisseurs of fine wine, along with a great day out, Bardfield Vineyard in Braintree, Essex, was once owned by Anne of Cleves, although the present one was planted in 1990. A fabulous Grade 1 listed brick and tile barn, built by Anne of Cleves in 1541 also exists to delight visitors to the area. The vineyard is one of a number of excellent locations to visit in the Essex area. Others include Ingatestone Hall, RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Chelmsford, Cressing Temple Braintree, The Beth Chatto Gardens, Colchester, and Hedingham Castle and Gardens, Essex. These destinations are relatively close to each other meaning that several can be visited on a single day.
South West of Braintree is the Gibberd Garden and Harlow Sculpture Trail, created in the 1950’s by Sir Frederick Gibberd the trail pioneered the practice of placing sculptural pieces in the living environment. The collection has escalated over the years and now includes works by Frink, Moore and Hepworth amongst many other renowned sculptors. Gibberd’s garden was also recognised as an important contribution to garden design in the 20th century.
GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex. UPVC Front & Back External Doors, Robust, Double Glazed Bi-Fold, Multi-Fold Doors, Essex. Sutton Hoo Burial Sites, Ipswich, Britain’s Oldest Town, Colchester, Essex. Vineyard & Museums, Gardens & Days Out, Sculpture Trail, Harlow Nr Braintree, Essex
Ipswich | Colchester | Braintree | Basildon | Brentwood | Southend | Chelmsford | Billericay | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area