High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
When it comes to exterior doors used for most homes, there are three basic material types commonly used.
The traditional door stretching back hundreds of years is the wooden door which is still a firm favourite with many. This is despite issues such as warping and rotting, that can be quite prevalent with this natural material. The lower the quality with these doors, the more likelihood of these problems. There can also be concerns around security with timber entrance doors, as thinner doors may be forced and damaged in order to gain entry. They are pretty high maintenance too, and need to be treated or painted, although it is easier to change the colour of your door.
A more modern option preferred by a high percentage of homeowners in Billericay, is the uPVC door, which are generally cheaper, weather resistant and require less maintenance. These doors have been installed extensively throughout the UK for many years, and can vary in quality and security design features. Slightly inferior versions give these doors a bad name, as only good quality manufacture ensures thermal efficiency and high security locks. You will not need to paint your uPVC door nor weather treat it in any way.
Thermally Efficient, Strong & Secure GRP Composite Doors, Brentwood
Even considering their particular advantages, both wooden and uPVC doors have downsides related mostly to their single material construction. By incorporating a combination of carefully selected materials, these flaws have been designed out by producers of GRP composite front and back doors. GRP composite doors do not have the limitations as doors made from materials like wood and uPVC, and lend themselves to a fully bespoke solution.
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Plastic, and is one of the key elements in the composition of these doors. Other materials include wood, PVC and insulating foam, and when combined with GRP form an exceptionally strong and secure door. Excellent weather resistance and thermal efficiency are found in high quality GRP doors, which retain some of the characteristics of wooden doors such as an attractive wood grain effect. Colours wont fade, and they are a dream to clean with a simple wipe over using a damp cloth. Your extremely functional external doors, will perfectly enhance your home in parts of Essex like Brentwood and Billericay.
Composite and bi-fold doors
There are plenty of doors out there on the market today, but composite & Bi-fold doors are known for their high quality – perfect for homes in Billericay and Wickford.
Because they’re made from reinforced materials which fit together congruently, composite doors have in-built defences against the elements – offering protection against warping. They also don’t require planing during the winter, and won’t create that frustrating, post-swelling gap in between the frame and the main piece every single summer. And if you like to indulge in some gadgets from time to time, why not opt for a composite door which
comes with a keyless lock system operated by a key fob, just like your car?
With bi-fold doors, meanwhile, you can get both luxury and energy efficiency in one. Their large, wall-size glass panes mean you’ll be able to cut down on your use of lights and lamps, while their concertina-style folding system and elegant edges will give your home that touch of Grand Designs-style elegance and pizzazz.
Sliding patio doors or uPVC French doors
Sliding patio or French doors meanwhile, are also popular – and with good reason. Sliding patio doors are perfect for those who want to conserve as much space as possible in their homes or gardens because they condense into one another and don’t open outwards, meaning that they’ll only ever be the size of their frame. Just think what you might do with all that extra space you’ve always had to surrender to outwardly-opening doors!
uPVC French doors, meanwhile, also bring lots of advantages to the table, including their energy efficiency levels. It’s believed that around a fifth of all heat lost from a home is through its windows, but when your uPVC door is fitted with energy efficient glass, you’ll be able to split your home into areas which require heating and areas which don’t – meaning you’ll leak less heat and you’ll pay lower bills. While it may not save you money, another advantage of uPVC doors is that they’re good for the environment. Because uPVC frames don’t wear out easily, they don’t often need to be replaced with fresh materials – and what’s more, they can also be recycled.
We Supply to Trade in Billericay & Brentwood
Our high quality doors and other double glazing products are available as supply only. This means we cater to tradesmen, contractors, installers and DIY enthusiasts, who demand excellent products at affordable prices. Builders and contractors are often under pressure to produce exceptional results, while charging as little as possible. Installers need to create a reliable reputation, and if they offer a high level of skill along with our market leading products this is extremely achievable.
Innovative glazing products from names like Profile 22, are always popular, especially the outstanding Optima range. There are some very impressive properties in Billericay and Brentwood which will only be enhanced by our products. A variety of colour options and stunning finishes provide customer choice.
Specialist installers, contractors and carpenters throughout Essex and Kent source their double glazing products from Essex Trade Windows. It is a priority for tradesmen to foster positive customer relationships, by satisfying their specific needs. This includes delivering high quality products and excellent customer service. Competition is stiff in most industries, and putting customers first will guarantee that they return.
At Essex Trade Windows, we are dedicated to providing high performance double glazing products available. Our range includes functional solutions like Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars. Distinctive and elegant, they add style to any home, and are a favourite choice where a multi pane look is wanted. They are ideal when used with thermally efficient window systems, and installation is hassle free as they require no glue or double sided tape. Long lasting difficult to knock off accidentally [even by window cleaners] they can be removed when needed.
Conservation Areas & Grade 11 Listed Buildings, Billericay, Essex
Towns in the locality of Essex such as Billericay and Brentwood are fortunate to have an abundance of Grade 11 listed buildings within their conservation areas. Billericay high street, is home to the highest concentration of listed buildings in the Borough of Basildon. Among them you will find St Mary Magdalen Church, Billericay, which underwent significant refurbishment and restoration before 2007. This beautiful structure is now at the heart of the community providing a place to worship and also serving the local residents. It has been kitted out with a kitchen, toilets and renewed heating, and presents an ideal venue for exhibitions, concerts and community as well as of course religious events.
A row of charming timber framed cottages form number 6, 8 and 10 Norsey Road in Billericay, built in the 1400’s. These properties are noted as having special architectural or historical interest, partly due to their intriguing examples of early construction designs and techniques.
Churches & other Historic Structures in Brentwood, Borough of Basildon, Essex
The town of Brentwood boasts the Church of St Thomas of Canterbury, Roden House, White Hart Inn and The Old House in Shenfield Rd. The Church of Thomas of Canterbury, is another impressive demonstration of the high standard of listed buildings in this Essex location. Yet again this Anglo-Catholic church is as much at the heart of the community today, as it probably was when built back in 1221.
Roden House in Brentwood has had many roles in its 300 years including public house, tourist information centre and a school dormitory. Roden House, Tile House, the almshouses, and other old buildings in Shenfield Road like the Mitre, and Newnum House are thought to be representative of old frontage lines in the Roman and medieval times. These listed buildings are just the tip of a very large iceberg, and anybody with an interest in historic buildings would enjoy a stroll around these areas of Essex.
High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay, Thermally Efficient, Strong & Secure GRP Composite Doors, Brentwood. GRP Composite Exterior Front & Back Doors, Secure By Design Specification, Long Life Entrance Doors Yale KeyFree Locks.
Billericay | Brentwood | Basildon | Southend | Chelmsford | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Colchester | Braintree | Ipswich | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area