Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
Dark window and door frames complete the look of any room, and instil a dramatic sense of style, especially black window frames, which bring an imposing edge to your rooms. They transform your window view into a special scene with a picture frame effect. Black and dark greyUPVC window frames are high on the list of a wide range of our customers in Billericay, Upminster, Epping and other areas in Essex. Monochrome is big in the fashion industry at the moment, but colours like black and grey have been a constantly developing trend within home décor, particularly in homes around Essex. Homes featured in interior design magazines often have black windows and doors as they produce a striking and chic appeal.
As specialists in energy rated, UPVC window and door manufacture and installation, Essex Trade Windows Ltd have completed installation of high quality double glazing products in numerous homes around London and Essex. Our FENSA registered installers are dedicated to customer satisfaction, and are professional and efficient, we are also members of the Plastics Windows Federation.
Thermally Efficient UPVC Exterior Front & Back Doors, Draft Proof Vinyl Entrance Doors, Essex
Its time to start planning a few thermally efficient changes for your home well before winter arrives. The weather is still nice enough to complete projects like installation of UPVC external front and back doors without hassle. Replacing your old wooden doors, will ensure you and your family are not shivering during this years cold weather. Good, high quality exterior doorscan contribute significantly to lower heating costs, as well as reducing your homes carbon footprint. Many older style doors were originally designed with a space between the bottom of the door and the floor or threshold, measuring approximately 1/4inch. On a standard sized door this gap can be the equivalent of a 9 inch hole in the wall! Cold air will pour in through this crack, and circulate around the home, leading you to reach for the heating controls.
Homeowners often struggle to stop warm air leakage, and make their wooden exterior doors less drafty by applying various kinds of weatherstripping. There are several methods of application implemented including, nailing, tacking or glueing flexible vinyl, foam, felt or metal strips to the door or door frame. Door sweeps are also a way to lessen air entering or seeping, and another technique is to fit a door threshold which closes the gap to some extent. Although these measures go some way to solving the problem of cold air, damp and noise penetration, they may be ineffectual where there are timber exterior doors in place which are subject to warping. A well made Vinyl front or back external door from reputable Essex Trade Windows Ltd, will fit snuggly into its frame, blocking any drafts or escape of warm air.
Billericay, Historic Buildings, Churches and Museums Concentrated in Local Area of Essex
The Essex town of Billericay has had two significantly prosperous periods in its history, these are the Tudor and the Georgian eras. On one of a variety of websites devoted to Billericay, you will find interesting information about the town including a virtual map, showing a walk through the town. There are several blue points on this map which once hovered over with the mouse, reveal pictures of fine structures to the right of the map, with some fascinating text about these buildings. The first shows 1, 3 & 5 Norsey Rd as a group of terraced brick cottages built in the 17th century, with casement windows and fine chimney stacks. Another is 22 High Street, Sheredays, which is a good example of Georgian architecture, its front elevation displaying well-proportioned sash windows. A sad association of this property is that George Fitz-George IV, was drowned whilst attending a boy’s academy here in 1819.
You will also find in the vicinity, part of the oldest buildings in Billericay, 3, 5, 7 & 9 Chapel Street were built in 1450, the home of a rich wool merchant. Further along the main High Street, is The Cater Museum, which is full of information and facts about Billericay, the 18th to 19th century red brick building is tiled and has dormer windows. One of the windows is blocked, probably due to the window tax imposed in those days. This area has a high concentration of beautiful old houses which have stood the test of time.
Upminster Electronic Dance FSTVL, Horticultural Fairs, Historical Talks & Men’s Groups, Epping
The town of Upminster hosts the exciting annual FSTVL which showcases some of the biggest names in electronic dance music. Taking place each May, there are 16 stages and arenas, where 150 artists perform including names like Knife Party, Hard Rock Sofa, Syn Cole, Pleasure State and BLM.
Epping is a hive of lively community activity, with a host of events and pursuits to entertain and involve the local inhabitants. You name it, they have it! With regular festivals, concerts, horticultural fairs, historical displays, farmers markets, open garden days, talks, farm visits and art exhibitions and courses.
Epping has a buzzing community centre in the City of Whittlesea, with a comprehensive list of events, there is even a Whittlesea Men’s Shed. This group is aimed at older men who live alone and offers a friendly gathering place for them to talk, swap ideas and discuss problems.
Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping. Thermally Efficient UPVC Exterior Front & Back Doors, Draft Proof Vinyl Entrance Doors, Essex. Billericay, Historic Buildings, Churches and Museums Concentrated in Local Area of Essex, Upminster Electronic Dance FSTVL, Horticultural Fairs, Historical Talks & Men’s Groups, Epping, Essex
Billericay | Upminster | Epping | Basildon | Brentwood | Southend | Chelmsford | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Colchester | Braintree | Ipswich | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area