Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
At Essex Trade Windows Ltd, we have experienced incredible demand for one of the products we offer in Essex areas such as Epping, Upminster, Billericay, Colchester and Chelmsford. Astragal Georgian bars, are the most authentic UPVC Georgian Bars you will see, and are a highly practical and attractive solution for double glazed windows. They can be fitted externally and also internally, and not only do they look exceptionally impressive, they are simplicity itself to fit. This means they can be installed by specialist tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts alike in no time at all. Multi-Pane Georgian style energy efficient windows are rapidly growing in popularity, especially in conservation areas, where there are many large, elegant and distinctive properties. We receive numerous enquiries about our products from homeowners in Essex, and also Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire.
We are always delighted to respond to customer requirements, and as manufacturers of quality, energy rated, double glazing products, we now offer Proud Standing Georgian bars. These are available for trade or DIY double glazing application in Billericay, Epping, Upminster, Loughton and all other locations around Essex, enabling fast completion and a professional result.
Proud Standing Georgian Bars Fitted Systems for Tradesmen or DIY Enthusiasts in Loughton, Colchester & Chelmsford, Essex
Astragal Proud Standing Georgian bars give a unique dynamic, and hassle free Georgian bar systems from Essex Trade Windows Ltd, can be used on existing double glazed windows. They may also be re-used where for instance there is a breakage or other sealed unit problem. Our effective looking Georgian bars are attached firmly, and will not fall off, but can be removed if the need arises. There are no issues with extreme temperatures, warping or unintentional damage by window cleaners, these bars stay put! Our excellent quality Georgian bars are approved and used by some of the biggest names in the double glazed window manufacturing industry.
You can choose from a wide variety of colours and finishes for a completely bespoke effect and high visual impact for your energy efficient UPVC windows. Customise your home with a stunning range including Cream, Irish Oak, Black, Chartwell Green, Grey, White, Mahogany, Golden Oak, Rosewood and Cream Self colour. Recent projects by the team at Essex Trade Windows include the installation of 38 energy rated windows for an office block in Bishop Stortford.
Dick Turpin, ‘Gentleman of the Highway’ or ‘Ruthless Criminal’, Epping Forest, Essex
Epping Forest is part of an ancient woodland which originally covered 60,000 acres, containing oak and beech trees, bogs, open heath, ponds and stretches of grassland. Its history has seen it being used as a refuge for people escaping the plague and the bombing of London during the Second World War, and despite its beauty the forest has been associated with tales of myth and folklore over the years. Epping Forest which was the hunting ground for royalty, was declared by Queen Victoria in 1882, to be ‘the people’s forest’, and one of the most famous names linked to the forest is highwayman Dick Turpin. He has acquired the title of ‘Gentleman of the Highway’, although this description is far from the truth, as Dick, who was born in the early 1700’s, is known to have been extremely ungentlemanly!
He is generally thought to have opened a butchers shop in Buckhurst Hill with his wife, where he became involved with deer thieves known as ‘The Essex Gang. His activities evolved to include robbing isolated farmhouses and torturing female occupants. After escaping arrest unlike many other members of the gang, Dick settled down to a life of highway robbery, making the lives of locals in the Essex community a misery. After shooting and killing a local man, Turpin changed his name to John Palmer and fled to York, where he was eventually caught and hanged. In more recent times some have reported seeing the ghost of Dick Turpin, riding a horse through Epping Forest wearing a tricorn hat.
Activity & Adventure Centre for Children & Adults in Upminster, Essex
Upminster is home to the exciting children and family adventure centre Stubbers, which offers a wide range of activities for ages 7-16. You can choose from a selection of varied packages during school holidays such as introductory activities, multi activity programs and residential weeks. There are water based weeks where children can learn to build a raft, sail, paddle and jet ski. You could opt for the Commando week which includes things like field craft, laser tag, camouflage, survival skills like fire lighting and building shelters. There are missions using state of the art laser tag rifles, overnight stays in bivouacs and night time manoeuvres.
Land based activities include quad biking, Argocat and 4×4 driving, there are also a variety of climbing and abseiling activities plus aerial walkway, pamper pole, crate stack, jacob’s ladder and zip wire. All of these activities will help kids to grow and develop skills such as problem solving, communication and confidence building. Stubbers also hold corporate bespoke team building sessions and management training, and can provide hot or cold refreshments.
The town of Loughton, sits to the east of Epping Forest, and one of the earliest settlements within the forest, thought to be pre – Roman, is still known as Loughton Camp. The area has many medieval place names, like Traps Hill, Borders Lane, Lyngs Lane (now Pump Hill), Goldings Hill, Pyrles Lane, Algers Road, Ollards Grove, and Ree Lane (now Englands Lane). These can sometimes be the names of medieval tenants who held land in those areas.
Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster. Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars, Fitted Systems for Tradesmen or DIY Enthusiasts in Loughton, Colchester & Chelmsford, Essex, Composite Doors in Essex. Dick Turpin, ‘Gentleman of the Highway’ or ‘Ruthless Criminal’, Epping Forest, Essex, Activity & Adventure Centre for Children & Adults in Upminster, Essex.
Epping | Upminster | Basildon | Billericay | Brentwood | Southend | Chelmsford | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Colchester | Braintree | Ipswich | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area