Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
Although UPVC double glazing has been with us for some time and is generally accepted as a crucial requirement in our homes for a number of reasons, its good to remind ourselves why this is. The advantages gained from this type of installation applies only to good quality double glazing, and it is wise to ensure that the double glazing you have installed is from a reputable company, whether in Billericay, Chelmsford, Essex or anywhere else. Check the company’s website to discover what kind of products they use, market leading brands like Profile 22 produce excellent high performance double glazed window systems in fully sculptured suites. These give a low maintenance, long lasting solution, are extremely energy efficient and are also available in a wide range of coloured frames and specifications. Coloured frames, particularly black, are very desirable in Billericay and other Essex locations where there are a substantial amount of conservation areas and listed buildings.
When sourcing a double glazing company, look for evidence of any organisations they are registered with, such as the Plastics Window Federation and FENSA. These watchdogs provide first rate customer assurance, for complete piece of mind. The Plastics Window Federation alone offer a no quibble 10 year insurance backed guarantee. FENSA is an industry recognised scheme to protect consumers, and has issued millions of certificates in an effort to deter rogue traders.
Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars, Energy Rated Double Glazed Window Systems, Chelmsford, Essex
Astragal proud standing Georgian bars, are incredibly popular with discerning home-owners in Billericay and Essex, and are available from Essex Trade Windows Ltd for a beautifully elegant finish. High quality double glazed windows give an exceptional thermally efficient service, when applied to homes in Billericay, Essex and elsewhere. Argon gas filled Planitherm Total Plus sealed units, and warm edge spacer bars deliver amazing results, demonstrated by reduced fuel bills and a lower carbon footprint. Energy saving UPVC windows from Essex Trade Windows Ltd, are rated ‘A’ by the British Fenestration Rating Council [BFRC].
Energy ratings help you to choose the quality you desire, however sometimes when a double glazing company purports to offer ‘A’ rated windows, it is important to note whether or not they are BFRC rated or simply rated using their own system. People sometimes do not realise this, and could end up with an inferior product perhaps with an actual rating of ‘C’ or lower, rather than the quality they believe they have paid for. Your UPVC double glazed windows should not warp, discolour or deteriorate in any significant way, and if this happens they are not of the required standard. Trust your instincts when searching for a double glazing company and you will enhance your home and your pocket!
Chantry House Billericay & The Pilgrim Fathers, St Mary Magdalen Church, Billericay
Many Americans visit Chantry House and St Mary Magdalen Church, both on Billericay High Street yearly, as the buildings are said to be associated with a group of Pilgrim Fathers who travelled from Billericay to America in 1620. 102 passengers left Plymouth on the Mayflower ship making the arduous 66-day journey across the Atlantic Ocean, 35 of whom where devout non-conformists. However the unfortunate band of brave migrants did not last much longer than a few months after they arrived at Cape Cod. Owned in the 19th century, by the Mead and Richardson families, Chantry House was the subject of an outcry, caused when the then owner, Mr C H King, was thought to have sold it to an American who intended to dismantle the Essex property and transport it to America. Mr King noted that during restoration work, some interesting, previously concealed features were uncovered including 12 rooms with rafters and oak panelling. Two unspoiled priests vestment cupboards display original small panel windows which were created in 1510.
As a result of the imminent threat of losing this building, a bill was promoted in the House of Commons, declaring it an offence to to pull down an ancient monument or work of art to send out of the country
Anti-Slavery Movement, Women’s Rights & The Suffragettes, Chelmsford, Essex
Anne Knight was the daughter of a grocer in Chelmsford, Essex, whose maternal grandfather, a London brewer, was a radical and a non-conformist. His values were assimilated by his granddaughter, Anne, who became active within movements such as the Women’s Anti-Slavery Society in Chelmsford which she formed. Along with other members of the society, she would organise petitions, deliver leaflets and arrange public meetings. She worked closely with Thomas Clarkson, and in 1834 toured France lecturing on the immorality of slavery, and calling for the immediate abolition of the practice. Her efforts were recognised when the village of ‘Knightsville’, created for Jamaican freed slaves was named after her.
Anne was interested in many movements such as the Chartists, although she was enraged by the treatment of women delegates by male leaders of both the Chartist and Anti-Slavery organisations. She resented the fact that attempts were made to block women from taking part in the World Anti-Slavery Convention held in London in 1840, which prompted her to begin a campaign advocating equal rights for women. She is credited with publishing the first ever leaflet on women’s suffrage, and as the woman who kick started the whole effort for women’s rights.
Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex. Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars, Energy Rated Double Glazed Window Systems, Chelmsford, Essex. Chantry House Billericay & The Pilgrim Fathers, St Mary Magdalen Church, Billericay. Anti-Slavery Movement, Women’s Rights & The Suffragettes, Chelmsford, Essex.
Billericay | Chelmsford | Epping | Upminster | Basildon | Brentwood | Southend | Chelmsford | Wickford | Canvey Island | South Benfleet | Ongar | Grays | Tilbury | Dartford | Gravesend | Gillingham | Kent | Maidstone | Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Rochester | Chatham | Canterbury | Ashford | Sittingbourne | Orpington | Essex | Colchester | Braintree | Ipswich | Harwich | Bishop’s Stortford | Harlow | Cambridge | Hertford | Waltham Abbey | Hoddesden | Cheshunt | Chigwell
- ‘A’ Rated, Energy Efficient, Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay & Chelmsford
- Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars from Manufacturers of Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows in Ipswich, Thetford & Newmarket
- Coloured UPVC Windows and Door Frames for Tonbridge, Sevenoaks & Rochester – Kent
- Double Glazed Windows and Double Glazing Supply Only to the Trade in Stanford le Hope & Upminster, Essex
- Double Glazed Windows, and Double Glazing Sales to the Trade in Tilbury & Grays, Essex
- Double Glazing – Ashford, Rochester, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Orpington
- Double Glazing Essex & Suffolk
- Double Glazing – Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Cambridge
- Essex Trade Windows in Maldon, Danbury, Ingatestone & Chelmsford
- Fully Sculptured Window System Manufacturers, Astragal Proud Standing Georgian Bars for Double Glazed Windows in Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree
- GRP Composite Doors in Chelmsford, Upminster & Brentwood
- GRP Composite Replacement Doors, Warp & Fade Resistant, Maintenance Free, Essex
- High Quality, Bespoke, GRP Composite Georgian Style Front & Back Doors, Basildon
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Exterior Front & Back Doors, Billericay
- High Quality, Maintenance Free, Replacement Double Glazed Windows & Doors, Billericay
- Keyfree Locks for Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Manufacturers & Installers of High Quality Grey & Black UPVC Windows & Doors in Billericay, Upminster & Epping.
- Manufacturers of Fully Sculptured Windows, Astragal Multi-Pane Georgian Bars for UPVC Double Glazed Windows in Billericay, Epping & Upminster
- PVCu & GRP Composite Doors in Billericay, Canvey Island & Grays
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Billericay & Wickford
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows in Canvey Island & Grays, Essex
- Quality Double Glazed Window Systems, Professionally Installed UPVC Windows, Billericay, Essex
- Replacement Double Glazed, Energy Efficient Window & Door Installation Contractors, Wickford
- Replacement Double Glazing in Chingford & Woodford
- Replacement Double Glazing UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- The Earliest Windows, Replacement Windows, Chingford, Essex
- Thermally Efficient Sliding & Standard Patio Doors, Wickford & Upminster
- Triple Glazed Windows for Brentwood Billericay & Chelmsford, Essex
- Triple Glazed Windows for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex & Kent
- UPVC Doors – Chelmsford
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Doors – Epping & Upminster
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors – Billericay & Brentwood
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows in the Hertfordshire area