At Essex Trade Windows, we are constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience and this means not only offering excellent services, but sourcing products which tick all the boxes. The newly launched Optima range is Profile 22’s brand new window and door system, which takes the industry to another level.
A++ Energy Rating
The difference is in the details, and these reliable systems are produced using state of the art equipment and processes for outstanding results. Casement and tilt and turn windows, exterior doors and French doors are included within this new selection, all with an A++ Window Energy Rating.
Versatile, High Performance, Accredited Window Systems
Individuality and versatility are catchwords with Optima by Profile 22, described as ‘better all round’. Optima offers an impressive choice of glazing options including 24 and 28mm double and 36, 40 and 44mm triple glazed units.
Awarded the British Standard Kitemark, ensuring functionality and security, the Optima range has received Secured By Design approval and surpasses Environmental and Health & Safety standards. It also complys with Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products, and UK and EU Building Regulations. This makes the Optima range by Profile 22, the most accredited window system available in the UK market today.
A Wide Range of Applications for the Domestic, Professional & Trade Market
This casement window system has been specifically designed with homeowners, architects, construction professionals, window fitters and fabricators in mind, and is fast becoming the product of choice for all. Optima casement, Tilt and Turn, French casements and French doors bring:-
- A 6-chambered outer frame and 5-chambered sash for remarkable thermal performance.
- More choice of additions and accessories for individual custom designs.
- The widest choice of options within the glazing market for affordable and energy efficient results.
- Revolutionary technology giving outstanding insulation and weather protection.
Coloured and woodgrain effect frames have boomed in a relatively short time, which is why these suites have an impressive choice of foils incorporating 28 stunning shades.
Advanced Extrusion Systems, Low Maintenance with Reduced Environmental Impact
Profile 22 invested in the most advanced extrusion systems available today, ensuring ground breaking quality while reducing environmental impact during the production process.
Expertly engineered features include:-
- Improved weather performance due to deeper drainage channels for efficient water removal.
- Superior strength and security thanks to a central Eurogroove.
- Deep add-on legs for ease of installation.
- Local wall thickening to firmly retain screws and hardware.
- Secure bead system contributing to heightened security.
- Improved weather protection with a 10mm overlap.
- A narrower, slimline frame giving more light and boosting solar gain.
Incredible durability, vastly reduced maintenance schedules and second to none thermal performance, are proving highly popular with both domestic customers and professional tradesmen. Beauty, comfort and streamlined design come as standard with the Optima range of window and door systems from Profile 22.